The main objective of the course is to introduce the students to the main aspects of neuroscience including the acquisition of several skills ranging from molecular, cellular, physiological, electrophysiological, anatomical and computational levels.
To this aim the in the program includes interdisciplinary coursework and research focused on:
- neuromorphological disciplines
- cellular neurobiology and development with particular focus on stem cell biology
- neurological, neuropathological, neurophysiological and neurobehavioral disciplines
- neurogenetic-molecular disciplines
- advanced methods in neuroscience